Here we have 10 tips to offer better customer experience:
1. Friendly Customer Support. People like a friendly face or voice. It makes them feel more comfortable and trusting and in retail, those attributes are priceless.
2. Everybody in the comapny should be on the same page. There’s nothing worse than a clueless member of your team not being able to answer a customer’s questions about the product they want to buy or the policies of your business. Keep everybody on the same page with regular meetings.
3. Make a good impression. When customer visits your website, they will make an initial assessment on what it says about the quality of your brand and, in turn, your products. Make sure it’s an enjoyable visit. In todays world visitors have hundreds of links to go next. Stand out!
4. Be More Valuable. Customers aren’t just led by price, they’re led by value for money. That includes everything from price to the quality of service they receive in buying it. If you make something very valuable to other people… they don’t care about the price anymore.
5. Sell Fast! Make the purchasing process as easy as possible, whether that’s no queues in store, easy-to-find products online or a quick and efficient telephone order taking service. The point is.. that it has to be fast.
6. Outsource your call handling to a reputable and experienced inbound call center. By going to an experienced inbound call answering service, you’ll get all that at a fraction of the cost. You can then invest more money into other areas of customer service.
7. Know your customer. Do your research, engage your customers. The more you know about them, the easier it will be to make them happy. Consider investing in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to make the most of the data you collect.
8. Keep the best clients in mind with a little gifts. By offering incentives for existing customers, they’ll be more inclined to come back time and time again.
9. Deliver. If dealing with something that needs to be delivered, you’ll no doubt arrange a convenient time for the customer to receive it. Consider this a firm promise. By missing that slot, you could be inconveniencing them or even causing loss of earnings. Also, make sure that whoever does the delivery does so in a friendly and professional manner. The point is that deliver on your promises.
There is never a bad business. There can only be a bad businessMAN! Get better, and you business will get better.